Theobald's Child Daycare Service
Eve Theobald has been a Registered childminder since January 1992 and was graded 'Outstanding' by OFSTED in 2007, 2010 and 2015. Eve is an Accredited childminder and holds a CACHE level 3 certificate in Childminding Practice (equivalent to NVQ3).
Chris Theobald is the Childminding Assistant (DBS checked). He has attended available training and is very popular with children.
Part-time assistants/students/trainees, are sometimes with us on placement or to cover staff shortage or special events. Please rest assured that appropriate checks (DBS) will have been made to ascertain their suitability for this role.
Monday: 8 - 9am/ 3- 6pm
Tuesday: 8am - 6pm
Wednesday: 8am - 6pm
Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 6pm
Weekends: by special arrangement only: £7.50 ph
- We provide a variety of activities and experiences, in a safe, child-friendly environment.
- We offer equal opportunities for all children, and aim to recognise, stimulate and develop children's social, emotional, physical, intellectual and creative capabilities.
- We respect each family's beliefs, traditions and wishes for the care of their children.
- We offer a 'Smoke Free' environment.
At tcds, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day, such as:
- Local walks, parks and other outings
- Pre-reading Activities and Library visits
- Animal enclosure: Rabbits, Guinea-pigs and chipmunks.
- Child led activities & Freeplay
- Regular outdoor activities (we ask that parents provide waterproofs and wellies/sun hats/spare clothes for their children, for these)
- Practicing Road Safety
We keep parents informed of their child's time with us using text,
email, contact books, facebook secret group, 2Simple app, and Babysdays
You can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
We can be fairly flexible, offering full-time, part-time, after-school places and Nursery Education Funded places for children aged 3 - 4 , and some 2 years old.
Where a current place is unavailable - we keep a waiting list for future places.
You can also help raise funds for the children. All money received will be spent improving our service, toys, games and equipment, for the benefit of ALL children in our care.
Any donations will also be gratefully received.